Life isn’t a value proposition. It is a priceless treasure to be valued.
We are a group of like-minded, family-oriented people who passionately challenge the common belief that “experience” is the “key” to becoming a safe driver. We have a unified purpose and that purpose is to dedicate our gifts and talents to the cause of saving the lives of our teenage drivers.
Never believe that a few caring people can’t change the world. For, indeed, that’s all who ever have. ~Margaret Mead
We are an organization that understands the challenges you, as parents, face, and the fears that consume you.
We exist to change lives by teaching skills that are proven to help your teens Arrive Alive Every Time They Drive™!
Once you’ve experienced us through our immersive program, our unique difference will have you confidently encouraging your teens to take the keys.
We believe and know that experience does not result in good habits or safe driving behaviors without learning the correct and safe way to drive.
We’re Difference Makers!
Our Vision is to:
Forever remove automobile crashes as the number one cause of death for teenagers in America.
- Safe driving begins in the mind by forming an attitude of Respect. Respect for LIFE and the value life holds. Respect for the vehicle you drive and the life and property that surrounds you each time you drive.
- Safety is best achieved by creating the desire to BE a safe driver, not by just trying to DO what you’ve been taught will keep you safe.
- Attitudes form behaviors-instruction alone does not.
We change attitudes about driving through our real life based training focused on safe, responsible driving behaviors.
Teen Driving Solutions School’s Mission
For Teen and parent drivers to “Arrive Alive Every Time They Drive™” by being the:
- National resource that challenges the attitudes of society about the requirements for driving,
- Voice that influences regulators and legislators,
- Teen Driving School that facilitates statistically measurable reductions in teenage vehicle fatalities and injury crashes,
- Teen Driving School that educates families on the mental aspects of reducing a driver’s risk and physically connects them with the vehicle through intense in-car training.
Your Life Matters
Register Your Teen
Register Your Teen for Our Next Teen Driving Course