The Parent’s Circle
For parents who want to create a deeper relationship with their teenager
4-Week Group Program for Parent Graduates of the Teen Driving Solutions School
LEARN HOW TO:
- Get connected and stay connected in scary and turbulent times with uncommon communication tools
- Use your natural leadership as parent to “coach” your teens into making good decisions, learn and live their values and morals, put their faith into action and take personal responsibility
- Use powerful new practical tools to mitigate serious problems and concerns kids are facing today
- Get your kids to accept responsibility for their chores, homework, activities, with your support via a “coaching approach.”
- Create an atmosphere of lasting mutual respect – so they WANT to listen and respect you and talk to you!
- And so much more! All in 4 weeks!
If you are currently a parent of a teenager, and are ready to create a deeper relationship with your teenager, this program is a great place to start. You’ll get access to exclusive content, including topics like:
- The REAL reason you and your teenager are not connecting
- Applying Being the Chooser (choosing how you act, behave, speak, and parent)
- The new roles of being a Parent (because the old roles no longer work)
- And much more!
This program includes:
- Exclusive access to digital content, eye-opening exercises, and more
- Membership in the private digital Forum – mingle with Dr. Dar AND other active parents who are doing this work right along with you
- Email access to Dr. Dar to get all your questions answered
This is the most affordable way to get started on the path to creating an awe-inspiring relationship with your teenager and preparing them to be successful young adults.
For more information or to register for the Circle, please contact me by email.
“Hot Button” Laser Coaching
There’s one issue that keeps coming up—and you want to nip it in the bud, right now!
This program is for you if your relationship is mostly on solid ground—but there’s one “hot button” issue that you need to resolve. You aren’t looking to fundamentally shift the way the two of you relate. You just need insight, some new tools for relating with your teenager, and a plan to move past this sticking point.
In a two hour session, we’ll get to the bottom of the biggest issue in your relationship, unlock what is holding you back, and create an action plan so you move forward together.
To learn more about the Hot Button program and find out if it’s right for you, please contact me by email.
For parents who want to create a satisfying, long-lasting relationship with their teenager
You know that something needs to change in your relationship with your teenager, but you aren’t sure how to do it.
This program is for you if you are ready to cultivate the relationship that satisfies you at the deepest level. Together, you and I will get to the bottom of what is going on in your relationship and past patterns that are preventing you from moving forward. I will help you get crystal clear about what you need to do to make the relationship work.
And I will teach you the skills you need to create a meaningful relationship with your teen… give the relationship you have with your teenager space to grow… and how to communicate more effectively with your teenager.
Here’s what you will get from this one-on-one 4 week program:
- Total clarity about your current situation.
- Insight into your own past patterns that need to end for you to create what you want in this relationship.
- Specific tools to help you connect with your teenager.
- Support and training to shift into the different roles that are required today as the parent of a teenager.
Here’s what’s included:
- 4 private calls with Dr. Dar (60 minutes) for guidance, support, and insight you need to create a loving and connected relationship with your teenager.
- Email access to Dr. Dar – to answer your questions between sessions
- Exclusive content to help you attract and create an amazing, healthy, and mutually-satisfying long term relationship with your teenager.
- And so much more.
To learn more about the VIP program, please contact me by email.