Teen Driving Solutions School agrees to:
- Provide a safe environment for you to conduct the required training exercises.
- Insure you have appropriate materials and equipment necessary to train your students.
- Explain current policies and procedures related to your responsibilities.
- Provide insurance coverage to protect instructors from any liability resulting from any incident they did not cause, participate in or could not have prevented.
As a Teen Driving Solutions School Instructor, I agree to:
- Complete an instructor training/certification class when available and provided by T.D.S.S.
- Arrive fully prepared to teach the approved curriculum as defined and outlined by T.D.S.S.
- Dress appropriately and conduct myself in a professional manner.
- Attend pre-seminar instructor meetings and debriefing sessions following events.
- Evaluate their students’ performance honestly during each event session.
- To promote T.D.S.S. seminars (events).
- Recognize that this agreement remains in effect as long as my affiliation is maintained with T.D.S.S.
- Recognize that the copyright and intellectual property agreement remains in effect in perpetuity.
- T.D.S.S. owns all intellectual property rights to “The GRIP on Life Teen Driving Seminar”, “Safe Teen Driver Courses”, and the Parent Program (also referred to as the “Program”). Because the Program contains copyrighted material, ownership of the Program and any related trademarks or copyrights are, and shall remain, the property of T.D.S.S.
- Nothing shall be removed from or added to either Program by anyone without specific authorization from the management team of T.D.S.S.
- No proprietary Program materials shall be shared with or in any way transferred to individuals, businesses or other teen driving organizations.
- Suggestions and ideas presented to T.D.S.S. which are implemented in the Program become proprietary and T.D.S.S. will retain ownership of such items.
Electronic signature of this form is a requirement for all instructors. We reserve the right to amend this agreement at any time and re-request your signature to confirm agreement with the amendments. The Instructor Agreement can be found at http://teendrivingsolutions.org/instructor-agreement/ for your review at any time.